Tikka Chalta hai

Friday, December 10, 2010

So winters are setting in and the laziness is finding its way back. Not that I don't want to cook, I am just being lazy. Trying quick recipe is the key. :D Where I don't have to dedicate a lot of time and where I don't have stay standing in the kitchen :D Also, I have been wanting to try something with Mushroom so getting back to my good Old recipe. The Mushroom Tikka.
Mushroom Tikka
Ingredients:
Mushrooms- 200gms,
Fresh Cream- 50gms,
Gram Flour- 50gms,
Ginger Garlic Paste- 50gms,
Red Chillie Powder,
Garam Masala,
Haldi(Turmeric) Powder,
Cumin Powder,
Chaat Masala.
Salt to taste.

Method:
  • Dice and wash Mushrooms and keep separate.
  • Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
  • Add Mushrooms, let them marinate for about 20 Mins.
  • Bake till crisp in a pre-heated oven at 240 degrees for about 20 mins.
  • Sprinkle Chaat Masala.
  • Serve with mint/ Corriander Chutney.

TheOutcome:


The Fiasco: I forgot taking the picture when I took them out of the oven. :D

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Fiasco la Cooking Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino